Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Feeling a little down tonight. Random thoughts keep flooding my mind, which are making me moody. couldn't really pinpoint the prob but i shall list down my thoughts:

1. I'm kinda unsure of what i'm doing lately, cos it's not fulfilling at all though i keep going out and i don't really know what to do to enrich my life.

2. Feeling lost at the thought of sending US ppl off. I think I'll be really moody and lost on certain days when i send off really close friends. argh, really hate this feeling. may even cry when i send them; but i'll usu hold my tears back. And I won't know when i'll get over such moodiness. haha, i successfully held back mine while sending eve then.

3. I don't have any solutions to these problems. argh!

Oh well, on a lighter note, went out with shawn today again to swim. and i think my stamina sucks now, and my skin is a litle red now! i rarely get burnt! haha. oo and we wore our vj and hc pe shirt, causing the lifeguard to think we're students and wanted to just charge us 50 cents each. haha but we're honest enough to tell them we're above 18. actually, i was quite shocked when he said 50 cents cos i din realise i was wearing my school shirt! haha then we had lunch at bedok hawker, ordered really unhealthy food like nasi lemak, wan tan mee and carrot cake...

Photobucket

then i met weiliang to 'mug' at tam library, initially din want to mug and went to meet him without bringing any books. but since he had brought his maths notes, i shall be nice and study for a while. and i just took this Physical and inorg chem book written by mcmurry and fay and it's really a great book. managed to revise oxidation and half reaction method to balance eqn. din noe the legendary organic mcmurry also wrote physical chem book. haha, and i think i really like studying at tam lib compared to the airport cos i get less distracted! well, may go there with wl in future. =)

and i'm meeting wenchee, nic and yt tml for lunch! after not seeing them for quite some time! haha alright, at least something to look forward to - meal delivery with the dsta frens next week. feels more meaningful at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home