Monday, July 07, 2008

where the crowds will cheer, when they see my face
And a voice keeps saying, this is where i'm meant to be

...
...
...

Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long...

and so these are the 2 hardest verses i have to memorise for this scholarship ceremony presentation cos I'm kinda having SOLO in these parts. haha~ and the pitch is also kinda high...

today's our last rehearsal and i'm kinda missing them though they were quite brainless sometimes. emptiness and the feeling of being lost would ensue; with the bountiful amount of free time i would have after this rehearsal all the way till 3rd Oct. would like to boast how lucky am i to be in OBS nehru cos the longer i spend my days with them, the more i find them the best ppl whom i can clique with. ppl of my frequency, approachable, and most importantly, not shallow. i know i can feel safe spilling my secrets to some of them... ppl like jk, kelvin, ben, hq... haha so when these rehearsals end, naturally we'd spend lesser time together. and the US ppl are flying off so soon... would miss them i guess. luckily, i'd be heading to london with those really awesome ppl i mentioned above.

well, nehru outings will still continue after tml. like our 1 nite sg food delight, and our kbox outings have yet to materialize! it def will; be4 the US peeps leave. oh, and I'm so looking forward to visiting New York (hopefully) in year 2 from london, cos it just takes 8h! and cmu ppl can host us conveniently... ppl like huihan, joseph. oh and tiffy can join us from cornell too! so fun! haha.

but well, hopefully we'll all cherish this few moments together be4 we leave. anyway, I'm going to shang this cco. concert's at esplanade on 21st sept, 2 weeks be4 i leave. it shall be my last co concert be4 Uni unless i also join the CO over there. Haha~ all the best to myself tml, hope i dun sing off pitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home