Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Things that I look forward to:

1. Outings with Nehru peeps
2. CCO practices on Sunday (maybe cos i'm really too free!)
3. CCO concert on 21st September (cos that's the last concert I'm performing for now)
4. Scholars' nite on 1st Aug
5. Flying to London on 3rd Oct and starting this exciting journey together with the cool dsta peeps and of course my hc friends.
6. Going for an overseas conference with michelle when I return from studies. (sounds quite far fetched, but hopefully we'll get to do so cos it gonna be so fun!)

And so the 1st year freshmen are gonna start their semester so soon. and even be4 school term starts, they're already besieged with the many camps and whatever not. and they won't have time for me sooooN! argh! well, maybe the smu ppl like kiwi and ys can ask me out for coffee someday at their school. haha! and soon their weekends will be spent at projects, if not mugging while i struggle rotting at home.

argh! guess time will usu be spent with the overseas ppl then.. haha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home