Wednesday, August 06, 2008

After yesterday's mugging with baba at the airport, it's swimming today with him and weiliang! haha, we swam a good 10 laps before a long rest which turned out into a camwhoring session! haha i think every1 else by the pool thought that we were really mad. oh well, but it was fun and also funny! i lafed crazily when wl and i did that muak action, oh my! i could see his pouted lips and i just kept laughing away. it took us some effort to take that photo. HAHA!

Photobucket
haha camwhore at the poolside! i couldn't stand the 3rd photo taken with weiliang!

and i taught baba how to tow victims from 1 end of the pool to another; tried towing him and found that my stamina dropped a lot!

Photobucket
think this was a nice shot!

then we went to watch money no enuf at tm. was a satirical movie again but it kinda seems repetitive for all jack neo's movies. but i would say it was a heavy movie for me at the end. it showed their mum's health rapidly deteriorating, but none of her sons treated her well. but she still sacrificed her life for her grand daughter, which left me tearing badly. I felt a little 'devastated' when i saw her pulling out the life sustaining tube silently from her mouth, with tears trickling down her cheeks. I bet many in the cinema cried too. I guess i could better relate to the ending when she was battling with her coma as I witnessed something similar few months ago when my uncle passed away. though i wasn't really close to him, i teared quite a lot on the cremation day. Really taught me to cherish whatever I have now... hai...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home