Friday, September 19, 2008




Did another pair of specs today and it was an orkley like frame, looks sporty. then went to meet ks to shop for some stuff again and i bought a new pencil case from AnBC. JK also met me to get his rice cooker from me! Then, KS and I went for a dessert stop at ji de chi be4 it gets really crowded at night and i had my yin yang while he had his durian paste which was really good! Then yx and jy met us for dinner! we had steamboat at xian de lai i think. yeah and the food was quite good, not bad. at least i dun feel so much msg in the soup though 1 of the base was quite salty! hahah we ate a lot and ks kept trying to matchmake yx and his fren.

well, yx and jy are my frens since sec school. jy was from co and jap class, same as me, while got to know yx through ps and we are neighbours! and all 4 of us were classmates in hc! what a coincidence. it's nice to have them as friends, cos they're also the dependable ones. well, take care! and hope to see the 2 of them in london next year when they go there for their grad trip while we're just finishing our year 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home