Saturday, September 27, 2008



yeap~ Today was the last group gatherings i had! well, i always leave the best for the last. had lunch with alvin and huizhi at tm ding tai! i'm really glad that they're able to meet me amidst their heavy schoolwork. they've been really busy and it's not easy to have both of them free at the same time. thanks thanks! Anyway, they are my close dunman 4f classmates and i look forward to going to school daily cos of them! cos i know i'll have another day of fun in sch despite the early mornings! yup, and i love their company always cos i feel myself when i'm with them.





yeah, then met the dybians for dinner at downtown east and i wanna thank them for making it despite their busy schedule! ming jit came down after a test and he had 2 more next week. thanks reallY! i appreciate it! argh, i feel so lucky yet sad at the same time to have these frens cos i don't wanna leave them. brrr, it was a great dinner and sai gave me a da bian while pam gave me sth she made herself. ok, i will try my best to bring them over. thanks diyin!

yup, and i've finished packing my stuff today, i'm left with 5% of my stuff i think. i feel accomplished after packing with the help of my dad. alright, tmr will be visiting relatives and da gu is cooking nasi lemak for me for lunch! and 2 more solo gatherings to go. gosh... i can't believe all these are coming to an end soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home