Monday, September 07, 2009

yeah time flies and it's almost time to return to london in 3 weeks time. gosh, i would feel helpless sometimes when such a thought hits me. don't wanna go back, don't wanna be buried in books, don't wanna return to the days when i would just sit by my laptop doing my lab report for a straight 9 hours. and i don't wanna leave my friends here. hai... and it'll be another 9 months before the next summer hols!

but somehow, the thot of having 2 of my juniors, dorea and royston, there comforts me and the thot of meeting them on 30th night somewhere at london excites me. both of them study at UCL. it's not that i do not have close friends at imperial, nor am i sian of imperial ppl. i guess the main reason is becos i know them much longer than any of my imperial frens who only have a short history with me of like 1 to 2 years? for dorea, i was her senior since sec sch and thus it would be my 7th year knowing her. and as for royston, i was his senior in hc and so i've known him for 5 years! and royston is dorea's senior in hc. finally, i can meet ppl whom i've known much longer, who shares the same culture that we had back in hc and dunman. this rocks!

and yeah, coming year 3, i think i would be excited if any of my friends come for exchange as i'll surely travel with them as our history would date back much later! haha, i'm thinking a tad way too ahead actually! haha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home