Wednesday, November 17, 2004

DHS DYB gathering!

went to withdraw some money from the bank to change to euro for my europe trip next monday! went with my dad to change to 3 currencies;franc, euro and pounds. wa! the exchange rate is darn high. think my family is POK liao! then went shopping again today with ming jit at queensway. well.. usually get confused between queensway and queenstown, whateva it is.. i think i'll use it interchangeably. yeah... we were supposed to meet at 2pm but bimbo ming jit reached at 220. luckily i had a book with me to kill time. bought 2 jeans and 1 cotton pullover. quite nice haha! 1st time buying a boot-cut jeans..dun really noe how to spell that boot-cut. quite nice and cute.. the aunty keep saying those with big thighs should wear boot cut to look slimmer hahah! sorta going 1 round to SOOT me.. nvm.. yeah but it's nice la.. spent around $100++.

then went off to PS to meet mj's fren to sing her a bday song hahaa ... and there we set off to my FAV airport!!! yuPz... met dorea, pamela, ming jit, boon xin and pei shan for dinner at swensen. well.. had a 'SourDough 49ers'. sounds cool rite! then went on kupping others' food. piggy me.. hehee..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my SourDough 49ers!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
shocked me and pei shan

then we have 'di zhen' as our dessert. heheh! earthquake la! yeah nice man! but then not big enuf hehee.. chatted a lot.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
di zhen!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
pam and pei shan

Pamela wore this pair of GIGANTIC ear rings la... think they resemble pearls. yeah then dorea, being very innocent, went to ask her, 'pamela, are your earings heavy?' HAHAH laf until me and pei shan PENGz! and pei shan went to cut her fringe to have this 'ma tong gai' look! so cute~ ming jit says she looks like lilo in 'lilo n stitch' hahah! dumb... then went to the viewing gallery to play bridge.. boon xin and dorea had to leave early and left me pei shan pam n mj. was on a losing streak man! almost won 1 game!!! so gek! yeah then we took some pictures before going home~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
US!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home