Friday, November 19, 2004

orchard again!

hahah today i reached sch at 10am for some dry run for CO games day. well... went quite smoothly and fun. yeah... had this water bomb station.. quite complicating to explain haha.. but their ultimate aim is to bomb me! wa.. so bad la they... duo kui i dui them as my frens haha.. yeah then i decided to FLEE with a pail half filled with H2O to protect myself from any attacks ahha!.. but in the end i need to go back to the amphitheatre cos my bag was there and got hit my water bombs la! 2 of them even have marsh mellows soaked in them. so yucky... then i was walking towards my class bench cos i'm practising nan ni wan with chang fang and daryl for their concert this sat at HC audi. i'm the guest performer of course hehe! yeah and i saw meng ni on the way who was cunningly hiding a bomb behind her! wa.. she's really good... and i din fang bei at all and tok to her.. then she suddenly smack 1 BIG FAT bomb on my chest haha! and i got very wet! heng ar.. i brought 1 PE shirt to change into. yeah..

then went to practise and pai with 7B ppl for their concert. well, din feel extra la cos i noe a ltot of 7b ppl like kailiang, daryl, chang fang, eugene, daniel, audrey, guan lin, jun kai, eric asava, shensiong, peng xiang, joanna and etc. ahhaah not bad rite.. yeah nice ppl they are.. din make me feel extra too =). well, then went on practising and toking to them.. then i set off for orchard to meet meng ni at lido

we were supposedly to meet at 315 but both of us were late. and i MISSED my stop and went all the way to heeren. were supposed to meet outside lido. wa so far! then i called her to walk towards heeren and me will walk towards lido. sth like re enacting 'xiang zuo zou xiang you zou' movie. haha. but lao tian zuo nong ren. we were on opposite lanes and did not bump into each other. then worse, being flustered, i lost my sense of directioN! and i went to fareast instead hahah!. so dumb.. but at last FINALLY found my way to lido. and we FINALLY met at 3.45pm.. wow best rite. yeah.. then went to shop for my parents stuff cos they wanted me to help them buy. went to all the 'Mango' in town. got 4 in total but 1 was closed due to some weird functions. ya.. then we were like walking up n down up n down. so tiring...! then after getting all my stuff.. meng ni went to buy her coffee bean drink. and she's so happY! ahaha.. like small kid. even the last sip she also bu fang guo man~ yeah.. had a nice time today... though there's no pics... no time to take too.
well, tml staying at home i guess to do HW... but mayb going swimming with fren hehe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home