Saturday, January 08, 2005

orientation day!!!!!

WOSH!!!! ORIENTATION WAS REALLY FUN! k... this week was rather busy for me actually. after having 1 not-so-easy math test and 1 bio review test, we finally got to settle down to meet our junior class. yeah! then today, friday was really a very BIG day for both of our classes though some unfortunate thing happened to me today.(the admin lost my appeal for S papers, but i had reappealed, at least there's a glimpse of hope now cos the math head says i shouldn't be rejected cos of gp, really heng!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ryu!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and wanyU!

firstly, the big and interesting thing is that we changed into our sec sch uniform! o gosh!! i really think dunman uniform is so seh with the tie! it's very hao kan. i din have such sentiments be4 lei~ even my other frens say that our uni looks cooL! and some even wan to borrow! took some photos which really makes me reminisce about my past!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my class, 04S72! but of course, not everybody is here. they had ccas =(

then, we went to support our junior class, 05S72 for their play in LT3. they had really done a good job though they wasn't the winning group; daryl really gave me a veeeery deep impression cos of his role in the skith. he acted as some sissy singing m2m song, so daaarn hilarious! really a sporting junior~ cheers for u, daryL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and nicholas! the shuai ge photo!

then, my class, 04S72 proceeded to serene to have dinner at mac cos of our unsuccessful venture to koro due to the overwhelming crowd. had a nice chit chat while eating and amanda joined us too~ crap about many stuff and every1 was so high! so hard to get into such mood nowadays, especially when you're in j2~ and then we finally made our way back to HC ORIENTATION 2005~ woohOO~ had a fun time singing the hwa chong songs with the junior class as we formed a really big circle! those chinese songs are juz really so niceeee! then had mass dance and my dance partner was vanessa haha! had a nice nice time dancing with her cos we both still can rem most of the parts. not bad man~! and both of us were so high! high-5 many times man! great!!! we were all so boisterous and fun-loving, i juz love my junior class~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and zheyi, ah yah! my smile was terrible!

the orientation ended with the jing bao dance 'wild wild west', and we went to KAP with our junior class. attendance wasn't really that marvellous cos i think many of them are tired and have curfew too. nevertheless, we still took a FAMILY FOTO! at our class bench. it's really fun... 04S72 and 05S72 ROX!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the big 72 FAMILY! ROXXX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home