Friday, January 14, 2005

a very GRRRREEEEAAAAAT fridaY!

wow~ it's really a great friday as compared to last! haha.. today is so so so so so x infinity fun! firstly, i started off the afternoon with the good news of my S papers approval. woohoO! got my chem and maths s paper liao, so happY~ 1 step closer to my dream at least. this really gave me the impetus to really work hard for my GP and other subjects man~!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
took this today during math tutorial cos teacher was checking our work and it's really boring!

then, met derrick and eng eng to watch Aviator. we wanted to watch brother initially but then the timings sorta clash with our night stuff and we watched that boring and sucky aviator in the end. it was a torturous 2h50min man! and it made me late for my appointment with my dunman frens!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
our family feast for 6!

after which, i met hui zhi, ming jit, marilyn and alvin for dinner at orchard. wanted to dine at taka initially but there's like no space! singaporeans really have lives man! and we had to walk all the way to PS to have pizza instead! haha. but i think it's worth it... it's juz so comfy sitting by the table having a family feast for 6 though we have only 5 ppl. all thanx to our dear fatty greedy alvin as he was calculating which is more worthy~ but be4 that, me and marilyn pretended that i hafta get a present for my fren and clever hui zhi did not buy that. nevertheless, we still went ahead and bought a pendent and cheese cake for her! hope she feels happy today cos this dinner's main actress was her as we planned to have a premature bday celebration for her~ hehe. then we ate chit chat and yup really enjoyed my food. felt soooo happy cos of my s papers and also got to meet up with them. i haven seen them for like almost 1 year?! the last time i met alvin n hui zhi was last year march when we went to kbox to da zhan ge hou and the last time i met marilyn is last year at PS too!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hui zhi, me and marilyn
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, ming jit and alvin, the 3 muskerteers

k... then they will like suaning me again, haha as usual~ but it's fun la cos they all lu chu their 38 de yi mian. after having such a hearty meal, we took some pictures be4 ending the day. haiz... think i really miss them a looooooooot! felt so wen xin when i was with them and she bu de when they alight the train 1 by 1. wonder when's the next time i will get to meet them. kinda hard liao i think as we all get really bz with our s papers and stuff. hai! nevertheless, we have promised to try to dig out time to meet each other again! and as we said take care to each other while we alight, we ended the day with a touching moment. =) love u guys man~Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 5 of us, hope to meet more 4f ppl next time~ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home