Friday, January 21, 2005

hari raya haji eve~

hahah, a very lame title actually, anyway, today did not start off well cos we really let mrs foo down. hai... think it's really our fault this time and i din even bring my lecture notes and tys. then sorta had a tiff with yixin over the hp when we msg each other, bickering about the bio essay. think i was too harsh, yeah and am truly sorry. wat really made me upset and sian was actually the no. of ppl who did their essays and it's very hard to satisfy anybody when i tell them who should be presenting their essays. but well, undeniably, it's also partly my fault for not noticing the class in advance. ok, that was qutie a bad start actually.

then, when we were gonna be dismissed, everybody became high! guess it's becos tml's a public holiday! cheers! hahah gathered at the class bench to play some corny games like concentration and this game whereby u use ur hand to play sth like 'uno'. then, waited until 6pm to meet ming jit at PS. fortunately, i had my bio notes with me to kill time, but was intensively crapping with wei guo actually. ok, ming jit was late as usual and i went to kimage alone to have my haircut. well, din chage much cos i onli trim the sides and my back cos i wanna keep my front long to change my hairstyle in future. well, the massaging was definitely great! haha.

then went off with ming jit to have dinner at yoshinoya and after which we travelled to taka! ahah printed 10 photos from my cd, yeah! looks nice and beautiful with the picturesque scenery of europe in them! before heading home, we went to walk around taka's basement which was selling some CNY stuff! some food is so cute and unique! hahaa... k.. really looking forward to Sat's JTS at glass house! gonna wear my rinG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home