Saturday, February 26, 2005

sad day =(

today was supposed to have stj at heeren marche but then my dad had to admit to hospital as he was down with dengue. haiz, kinda worried for my dad as his platelets count dropped to 14 000/mm3 when the normal count should be 100 000/mm3; a shortage of 86 000 platelets. rashes are visible now and he had 2 days of high fever since sunday~ hope he quickly quickly gets well! 7 days of hospital life; don't know how will he feel~ lonely?? hope not.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
out of sianess, i took this pic

the only lucky thing is he got into class A, living alone in a spacious room with television newspapers and menus with nice meals from which he can choose from. the service's good too... i was quite surprised when i saw the type of services provided as compared to class c, no wonder the exhorbitant prices. but luckily 85% was subsidised by the government as he's a civil servant =). haiz, and the whole of next wk will be cca free for me... wanna visit my dad in the evening ma perhaps but then every wk is so bz for me. together with him, my aunt and cousin was also down with dengue but my cousin was not admitted as she had a strong immune system. well, i just hope that my dad can get well soon or else i will not be able to sleep, study or play well... shang tian bao you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home