Sunday, May 01, 2005

2nd last practice

today was the 2nd last practice for co before we appear on SCH stage for judging. well, we had a formal rehearsal and were clad in white long sleeve shirt with the usual black pants. haha! my full attire was from g2000, got my white shirt yest from there anyway~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and alice!--> so cute she is!

ok, was quite nervous when we were practising and this turned into anxiety when we couldn't get bar 8 correct! haha, but finally, with lin li's help, we managed to get it correct. yeah...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and cf!--> my 6th year cellist mate
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
haha the trio! guess who. the extreme left is wen chee followed by me and nicholas!

then, the 7 of us, namely me, royston, jackson, kok, cf, chee gake and geraldine went to have a happy family meal at pizza hut at PS. felt so wen xin at that time when i was having the meal with them, as if we're really like a small family ourselves. nv had such wen xin feeling in co be4 i guess. yupz, think i'm really cherishing these few practices we're having now. it may be the last 2 practices we are having; wat will i do after all these has ended which marks the end of my cca life and begins a new chapter for my mugging life.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ryu~!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me cf and meng ni~

hai, i will miss nicholas, wen chee, cf, ryu, my juniors, yi tian, meng ni, kok, derrick... wun get to play with them in future, esp that toot toot wen chee. haha! tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi ah...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the boys~

but well, everything will be a pretty memory of mine. i may not be so attached to this orchestra. but then, i noe i once have a great bunch of jc juniors to work with and who are worth cherishing!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
wen xin de hccodiyin...

1 Comments:

Blogger Camy said...

helloooo erictanlili!!!

i found you. haha. congrats on the gold with honours. i miss those days back in dhsco mighty loads. haha. miss you guys alot! take care loads!:)))

--- camy

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home