Tuesday, May 03, 2005

HonouRS!

'no. 2 hwa chong institution college section----- gold with honours' YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! that's my immediate reaction with wen jie when we heard it. after which, tears started trickling down as i tot of the arduous 5 months that we went thru has finally paid off. all the quarrels, worries, anxiety can finally be put aside. after going thru thick and thin for 5 months with no instructors for cello bass, i really feel so relieved, so accomplished yet so touched. i wanna thank lin li for helping us hear our parts and my members and juniors who had walk thru these 5 months with me. =) i'm so happy =)! nv have i felt so accomplished be4...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
candid shot!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and derrick!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and act cool jackson!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 5 SLs!!!

ok, there's still another concert to look forward to in july whereby all the honours sch will stage a performance. and that'll really mark the end of my co life in hwa chong, or my niche over there... sad to leave in fact...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the dyb gals!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and daryl
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and royston phoon~ the cute junior ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
alice in wonderland and me~~~

gave many hcco ppl hugs today after the results are announced. hugged ks, derrick, alice(e cute 1), eileen, royston, yi tiaaaaan, and wen cheeeee =) the 2 very nice pipa ppl sitting in front of me everytime! everybody was so high, esp me. took 101 fotos within these 2 days ahha! i think i'm mad. i think i'll really miss these bunch of pals~ ;) and we ended our day with a hearty meal at fish & co.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
serious us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the 2 xiao da bor
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
dao kia
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
happy =)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HCCO ROX!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger wlandgal said...

Yeap, HCCO rox! =) Haha..I'm so flattered. U kept saying I'm cute..lol*

10:29 PM  
Blogger Camy said...

oh crap. posted on the previous entry. anyways, congrats again on the goldwithhonours!:) peishan says you are arranging to meet up with the rest. must tell me about it kay? cheers. tc:)

--- camy

6:40 PM  
Blogger Eriku said...

haha! thanks!!! yupz, miss u all too haha... still rem that u're called mei zi! hmm, anyway ya, think need to wait for like 1 to 2 more wks. tj and vj a loooot of tests now while we dun have oOpz. hahah cos we onli have block tests and urs common test rite.. yeah~

7:47 PM  
Blogger Camy said...

ohh damnn. that's so long away. my cts are after june holidays. just let me know when we're meeting up again. go v8! and rot around until the waiter refuses to refill water for us! haha.

i've got blog at:
dorkyspectacles-.blogspot.com
come and tag ahh.:)

--- camy

9:37 PM  
Blogger archangel said...

wenjie rockz

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home