Saturday, January 21, 2006

NS???

hahah, think now my life is just about NS!!! argH!! but well, think it was quite alright with those nice frens around. my section seem to be the most bonded section cos everyone can clique well with each other. got to know some very nice frens like hui han who always help me whenever i'm blur. cheng hyork who's at the same time, pei shan's fren! and it's such a coincidence that we ended up in the same bunk, and his bed is so near to mine~ the others are also nice and frenly guys too! ppl like benedict, han qun, yuan shao whom i can freely express myself with! wee! hahah i feel so and fortunate!

and i've bought some muesli bar for them~ haha, with them around, i felt less homesick or 'mainland-sick'! yeah! wa, i'm really tired now and think i shall end here! anyway, today i had ding tai with my parents! ate long bao to my fill, shao mai fried rice and mee! haha~

1 Comments:

Blogger chyork said...

ehh.. y ur blog got no tagboard de.. anyway, stop chao-keng-ing in ns!!! lol! happy new yr to u!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home