Sunday, February 12, 2006

A happening saturday~

Today's book out was quite a special one as our section had an outing at billy bombers~ ooOz it's my first time having a meal there and i liked it the moment i had its burger! i bought this a star burger for $15 and wow it's was so humongous and delicious, however lots of calories! and i had a banana split which was very worthwhile~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, eugene and kiwi!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and cheng hyork~ hahah look at his corny face!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and han qun~

Think it's really interesting to take photos in our smart fall cos it's our 1st time! yeah and section 4 rox! and our pop day is drawing closer each time. though i do look forward to that day, i'll definitely miss this bunch of funky section mates who never fail to support each other during difficult times~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yuan shao, cheng hyork and me~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me cheng hyork and han qun~ i like this foto cos we're wearing our caps!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
brownie with ice cream and rich chocolate fudge~ yummY!

Then in the evening, met my hc classmates at town for dinner at nydc. it's sort of a farewell dinner for yixin as this lucky girl gets to go to Australia to study! Think the girls have much more life than us now. at least i find myself getting use to the monotony of army life. it's not that monotonous when there're activities like field camp cos i thot i learnt quite a lot during that camp and it was quite a memorable experience...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and yixiN~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and simin~

shared food with wan gek and simin and wa found that they eat very slowly! and i could juz sit there and stone as i had finish my portioN! haha.. caught up with some ppl like ks and taige who're in bronco~ and also with some of the gals. it was quite fun la esp when i din see them for quite some time... but i'll see them again soon when A level results are released.. oh my~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the few of us~ haha! the rest were at the other table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home