Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY

These few days of CNY passed really fast and in another 3h i'll be booking in again. as sad i can be, i would still like to blog the happy things i've done these few days~

DA NIAN CHU YI
That day was left to bai nian and yeah got to see my cute da gu and my family had dinner at our san gu place~ haha.. quite fun to have dinner at her house. she'll always cook so much and keep feeding me with food!

DA NIAN CHU ER
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's zichun camy and chang fang with my arm!

This day i met up yiru, zichun, cf, pam, camy for a kbox session at dhoby ghaut~ as usual my voice still always zao xia but then they were entertained my me. haha~! Then I went over to my 3rd aunt house again to visit my cousin who's married, and to my surprise i saw ah qing who's her sis. and she brought her bf over too~ haha and i played mahjong with them and their boyfrens! oh my they are so pro la!

They play at really high speed until i have no time to ponG! oh my, but then i slowly caught up with them and am able to play fast game toO! The night was well spent too with them, and i won $6.50 worth of tokens! there was once when i gamed at the start of the game when i zi mo the 1st card and it was a ping hu! oh man... this is siao! a game that's shorter than 30s!

DA NIAN CHU SAN
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
haha i juz met chang fang to have long bao at ding tai~ hmmm and guess who i saw?! i saw qimei and huiyin, both with their families~ haha and i think huiyin's brother is quite cute~


ok... and in few more hours time, i'll be in camp ready for field camp. that's the thing that puts me off.. haiz~.. but i think i'll just have to look at it positively... something that i can look forward to is the taiwan trip with my section mates after pop~! i'm really so excited about this trip!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tan said...

Yo Happy CNY~~~ enjoy ur holidays~~~
Well u shld be in camp now anyway...
take care
--- Sir

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home