Friday, July 07, 2006

dstA~

yeah.. i'm feeling exuberant while typing this now! just attended the dsta scholarship award ceremony with my parents! I'm excited for 2 things--- 1. I have many frens in dsta! 2. I'm so looking forward to the activities that they have planned for us!

ok there are like quite a no. of people whom i know. eg, lee kai ( jc classmate), guo ren( my sec 3 & 4 classmate and we're the only 2 studying chem, coincidence!), jun kai(shared a cab with him when we went for 2nd round interview back to tekong), weiliang(edb scholarship 2nd round, we were in the same grp), hui han( my bmt bed buddy who always help me lots!), chee jian( just got to know him today! some1 who has about the same freq as us!) haha i feel so lucky actuallY~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and weiliang

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hui han, me and weiliang!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
chee jian, wei liang and ME! hahaa coincidentally we're from the engineers home! those 2 will be sirs in cpre.. haha~ too bad i'm from bridging nevertheless we're engineers!

firstly, we get to attend cookery lessons and the video looks something like iron chef haha! and the students will be wearing those tall hats and aprons! oh my i think i will cook stones instead! and u the best thing is to get to cook with ur frens! and we get to learn the westerners etiquette when having their meals and i'll learn how to use my knife and fork while practising on cooked food! cooL~ and we get to go to OBS together! yeah! games and frens and what else more can i ask?

i also relish at the thot of studying next year cos it's quite confirmed that we can go abroad to study next year! hee..flying to uk, enjoy the weather and culture and study in a college which i like! oh my~! and i've caught up quite a lot with hui han today!=) i'm juz looking forward to the things that they will be teaching us and the exciting times that i'll be spending together with these bunch of frens!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home