Saturday, November 18, 2006

The past

Oh my god! O levels has recently ended and A levels is coming to an end soon. it has been a year! 1 year anniversary since my last paper. I only thought of this when evelyn mentioned to me that A levels is ending soon. Upon hearing wat she said (or rather seeing wat she has typed), my gan chu duo duo. still remember how all of us mug for A levels. the anxiety, apprehension and finally anticipation for the results day was really overwhelming. and the countless sleepless nights i had was really tormenting. to know u have a paper the next day yet couldn't get to sleep really made me anxious and it's actually a vicious cycle. luckily, i managed to survive those days and the day when i took my chemistry paper 3 was the worst paper I had.

I was stuck at one particular organic NMR question and it was actually a trick question. easy but i couldn't solve it. and i thot that was the end of my 4 As then. but luckily, I still manage an A eventually. and i had the least confidence when i sat for my Chem S paper cos the questions were really atrocious, esp the inorganic chem which asked about ammonia chemistry. well... and on the results day, we can see a mixture of feelings. ppl crying for joy as well as sorrow. and alast, i've gotten the coveted 4As, but unfortunately a merit for maths and U for chem. well... It's alright i guess and i'm also really glad my GP has gotten a b3. not too bad after all. at least my hard work for gp did pay off.

and after being happy for myself, i was happy for HC's excellent results. the number of 4 As increased. mrs foo was also a winner as her bio students had excellent grades. no. of As was 9 out of 10 despite a larger bio cohord.

And after all these, i became busy over scholarship applications and uni applications. and now I've finally gotten them and yuPz, happy for myself too~ well life goes on. after 2 years of NS, will be 4 years of life in the UK. I just cant wait for the next chapter of my life to unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home