Saturday, November 04, 2006

why?

Mood: sad

well, so what made me sad? actually, i'm just in low spirits. to be called a nickname jokingly is fine, but incessant calling makes it hurting. i really hope all these name-calling will stop and stop such derogatory remarks even if they're just meant for laugh.

went out with my bmt frens today for kster and a dinner. the things that we talk are kinda superficial. as time passes and as we get engaged in different lives, our circle of common topics has dwindle. we definitely won't be interested what each other are doing now as we won't be able to really understand, if not too mundane. haiz... kinda sad these few days...

but one consolation; that is my men are treating me really well and some said i have ren yuan. yeah =) hahaha... at least this helps to attest to my fine character. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home