Thursday, June 14, 2007

It was my recruits' passing out parade (POP) yesterday. During the whole parade, I was at all smiles; really felt happy for them as these are the men that we have painstakingly mould them into, from a boy to man (that's what they always say). Our efforts have paid off to make platoon 2 such a fine 1. I'm satisfied.

Was looking at the photos we took these 2 days while listening to a sad song, and i found myself liking the saf. well, I guess it's the people whom i'm working closely with that has made these 2 years so enjoyable. Since BMT, I have been together with great friends who will encourage each other in times of hardships, and fun colleagues who'll nv fail to help each other; which makes my coy so family oriented. I'm really a lucky chap, sometimes i find it amazing that i'm always with good company during these 2 years albeit some exceptions. maybe this is so-called good karma? currently, i have hardworking recruits, understanding superiors and funny colleagues. I'll definitely miss some from the other 2 platoons when our coy split into 2 next week. hai, tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi...

alright, anyway, after NDP rehearsal today, met up with my dunman frens! yuexin, huimin, huizhi, mj, mollie and minyan! yeah! finally met these long time no see frens! and yeah we had a fun time at bugis V8~ We went to celebrate mingyan's bday and hope she's happy though i forgot her bdate le. hehe! too busy la that's why~ yuexin is still as crappy, and love their company!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
zhihong and i, will miss him man when our coy split into 2! cos he'll be the old pc when 2 of our PC leave. taken at marina stadiuM~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
that's myself with the buildings as the backdrop~ cooL?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the 7 of us!

anyway, i bought a yellow hush puppies polo tee! nice cutting~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home