Friday, July 13, 2007

I just wanna apologise to this friend of mine... sorry... felt a little guilty after the incident.

well, I find it a tad difficult to strike a balance between work and friendship at times. It's really hard to benefit both parties when an immediate remedy is required. And when you chose to help the other party with the former having to suffer, it feels like a backstab if he or she doesn't understand where you're coming from. I really hope this friend of mine understands the reason for my action, and will not take it as a backstab. It's true that it occurred due to exasperation and i felt that there were no other ways to advise an obdurate you. alright, hope we'll let the matter rest and bury the hatchet. =)

anyway, was quite extravagant today! had lunch at jacks place with my superiors and frens! their set lunch is quite cheap! only cost $10. and then had dinner at ding tai feng with my parents. yeah~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home