Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Classes.

well, today had a fine dinner with my platoon privates and specs and pc. We had it held at marina south steamboat. well well, I din really enjoy myself, the whole atmosphere was kinda wrong...

I realised that I was from a different league. we may be able to get along well in army, but when we're out; we are like worlds apart. I guess that can be summed up by the word 'class'; or what we usually know it as--- frequency. This word can be measured differently. for eg, in terms of financial, education etc etc.

well, in this context education class will be more apt. I can mix with some of them and definitely there are others whom i can't assimilate into. Their behaviour is diff from what we would expect of. No, this isn't elitism; but just that we belong to diff worlds? the way we're brought up, and the env that we have always been surrounded are totally diff. nature or nurture; i would choose the latter. so it was quite a boring dinner for me actually, sad to say. but well, there are still other privates whom i can really talk to and they come from my section. =) haha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
us! that's ben and my leg in the centre~ hhaha!

anyway, didn't eat much cos i find marina south food sux! i hate such oily and unhealthy stuff but it's the only place that can accommodate so many ppl! Then, justin, ben, samuel and i went to have ice cream along the esplanade be4 going home. i guess it still feels betta to be in ur own league. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home