Sunday, July 29, 2007

yeah happY! This week was quite a pleasant 1. had a mahjong session with hui min, minyan and yuexin on monday and yuPz i won 5 rounds, the most.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4 of us doing the xi, nu, ai, le. I was ai i think~

Yesterday was NDP preview, all went well and I met yx and hm at changing appetites after the performance. well well, still as crazy as ever. and I've to continue the adage; yuexin's still as 38 as ever. haha! explored the yuexin's NDP goodie bag while on our way home~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

alright, and today, went for Jap lessons before meeting meng ni and chang fang. good news for me- I've been promoted to pre-advanced 2! so 2 more weeks and I'll be joining the pre-advance 2 class. I can really feel that my jap is improving. yeah! so I bought the movie version of 1 litre of tears as a reward cum motivation for myself!

Then met mn and cf at waraku for dinner! I've always liked waraku, but like hanabi better! so in future, it's wiser to go for hanabi than these expensive ala carte restaurants. haha think i haven't seen meng ni for ages and she's still so chirpy. haha! and she told me that my name appeared on last year's HC year book under the scholar's section. was so delighted and asked her to scan for me! actually, it feels proud to be in the scholars' section. =P And we went to MacCafe to chill out. oh my, the good old days when we used to attend practices have long passed... well well, thinking of this, I'll definitely attend this year's MAF to relive the days when I was a student in HC. Once a HCnian, always a Hcnian.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the 3 of us!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
couldn't smile with them acting cute! hahaha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My pride! =) can you spot my name?

2 more weeks to end of NDP! 3 more weeks to meeting my BMT frens! yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home