Monday, August 06, 2007

hi, minasan. watashi wa eric tan desu. Ima wa guntai ni imasu. shuumi wa suiei to badminton wo suru koto desu. suiei wa ichiban suki na shuumi desu. douzo yoroshiku, onegaishimasu. yeap~ and this was how I introduced myself today to the new class-- Pre-advance 2! yeah~! It was quite a different learning environment from PA1 where most people are still wobbly with their particles and patterns. PA2 serves as a more holistic training to my conversation and listening. Was initially afraid that I'll be lousier, and thus a little stressed. however, got quite relaxed after having a few conversations in class as we're of about the same standard. nevertheless, there are always new things to learn from them too! alright~ so motivated to continue improve my jap!

well well, so after my lesson, I went suntec to meet weidi and samuel for dinner and to visit the travel fairs! and guess who i saw in the same cabin as me~! pamela, my angel cum senior class senior! i didn't approach her initially as i was sure if that person was her. and when i went up to the control station, we met again! and she frantically waved to me, which added on to my affirmation. and i feel that this is really fate! I could have lost the chance of talking to this senior for 1 year 8 months, but I still met her in the end! we last met in jan 2006, 1 day before my enlistment. still remember that vividly! ahha~ and we chatted while i walked her to suntec to meet her cousin since i was earlY! haha~ so many things to chat under the sun. like her exchange program in canada and my approaching-ord life! maybe one of these days, should just meet up with her! and she's still my demure, pretty angel.

ok~ and met weidi and samuel for the travel fair! since, it's free and easy, we just have to compare the prices offered by the different agencies. well, and chan brothers appears to have the upper hand. anyway~ my dad has applied a citibank sup card for me, so perhaps can use this card for rebates and discounts at chan brothers! yeah, and shawn (tallie) will be joining us!

alright, so i have my nov and dec packed! 1st to tokyo with bmt frens from 14th to 22nd, then italy and swiss with parents, then taiwan with HCnians. haha! crazily packed, and i shall earn lots of money starting for next year january!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home