Thursday, February 07, 2008

yeah~ so today was chu yi and it was visiting day as usual!

my cousin came and visit us this morning together with his family, with 3 children who are about my age and they're my nephews n niece! haha, my niece is actually older than me by a few years. i'm such a young cousin!

then, we went over to ah pek house and this year was unusually crowded! maybe cos we went much earlier than last year cos we usu head to the buddhist lodge in dhoby first be4 going to ah pek's house.

Photobucket
at ah pek's house... there were more ppl behind me!

after praying at the buddhist lodge, we went to da gu's house! haha and tata filled with ppl again and i got to see my 1 month old nephew~ a new member to the family, haha~ we'll be celebrating his month old bday this sunday at another cousin's house. will get to see so many ppl then again, maybe another nephew who's 4 years older than me! wa, and kids these days are really much different from what we used to be. i see my pri 5 nephew playing blackjack and mahjong. i think i learnt how to play mahjong in sec sch??? kinda shocking huh... but anyway, took some photos with this nephew and my cute da gu! oh, and my other cousin is getting married this year dec but i couldn't attend cos i'll be in london then~

Photobucket
yeah photo with 1 mth old nephew and da gu~

haha, finally we had dinner at san gu's house which has become a habitual practice. yeah, tml will be mahjong at san gu's house again with my 2 other cousins! wanna see the fat 1 yr old nephew whom i love to play with~ hehe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home