Sunday, June 29, 2008

wa, think i've been blogging a lot these days...

this week is kinda in a disarray cos of the many rehearsals daily and sudden surge of catching-up outings with the old peeps. like today was with kiwi, then with jc classmates, jy, yx and ks. and tml would be with st, then to nic's bday party!

However, amidst this frenetic pace, I seem to be enjoying myself. I kinda like going for dsta rehearsals everyday though it's far in the west cos i noe i'll be seeing this group of fun ppl! i was telling pam that emptiness and the feeling of being lost would ensue after 8th july when the scholarship ceremony ends and she advised me to relish at and treasure every single moment that i could. But, i dun really noe the definition of treasuring every moment. i think it's just having fun with these frens and forging closer bonds, perhaps that would allow me to relish at those moments.

2 things that I hope will materialize for dsta nehru: 1. KBOX 2. Mind cafe~

argh, and somehow when i move on with life, i tend to forget a little about my old friends. and it takes much effort to really keep in contact! well, this struck me when facebook reminded me that it's wenjie's bday tml! and i would not have remembered if not for this reminder, i failed as a close fren at times. and thinking back, i haven met swee keat for soooo long. my gosh! i must ask him out 1 day. i guess it takes for both to make the effort to sustain a friendship... argH~ and i'll be willing to put in this extra bit of effort!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home