Friday, May 13, 2005

overseas!

this week was quite a monotonous 1 with no co.. ahha, and skipped maths s on mon as i was released at 1.20pm! i think if this goes on, i can be absent always! hahaa... but well, today was quite a meaningful day with 'body lang' and the overseas talk to end my tiring week.

think those hip hop dances and modern dancing are not my cup of tea. but yeah, was pulled by ryu yest night at 12am to go and watch it. oh, be4 that we went to beauty world to have some exotic 'chicken rice' and bought a necklace for lin li which is shared by us and wen chee to thank her for all the invaluable help and support she has given us. thanks so much lin li!

ok, the night seminar was the 1 i was looking forward to. it's about overseas uni application. took many brochures but mostly were about the UK education system; and KIASU wen chee ask me to take all the brochures from various countries! i was sooooo enthu when the UK speaker came up to talk about the british council. well, my mind is more or less set to get to there to further my studies but then it all depends on my a levels ultimately. i need to work hard! and really strive for it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Ron Tan said...

very well, go to london! it's my favourite city & i spent some time studying there as well. strive hard, my didi! ;p

3:29 AM  
Blogger Eriku said...

hee thanks kor! wa so long din see you, and it's your 1st comment, thus must reply! must take care hor!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home