Tuesday, May 31, 2005

my cousin's weddinG!

YEAH! today's my cousin's wedding; and i'm so happy for her! she one of my closest cousins yupz, thus feel so happy. met many of my other cousins and uncle there, couldn't recognise some of my cousins! and i have many ppl calling me uncle! wa, so funny feeling... but ya, i was an uncle when i was like 8?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my dearest cousin and her husband!, played mahjong with them be4.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

heee, wasnt really comfortable with some of them initially as i dun really noe them well, and was quite stoned during those periods. but soon enuf, i regained my boisterousness. chatted loads with my cousins! well, after all they took care of me when i was young and thus have so much to catch up suddenly. it was a pity that we lost contact after i became busy with school work! and barely had the time to attend some gatherings. ok! i promise to turn up in future!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and ah qing, the bride's younger sis!

hmmm... i was telling my cousin, ah kim that xiao di caused me to bang into the wall when i was like 6? haha! cos while he was lying in his bed, i went to disturb him and stepped on his buttock! then he turn around, resulting in me falling humpty dumbty and crash into the hardy wall with a loud bang! she went to tell ah li and xiao di and all of them started bursting into explosive lafter! hahah! i was lafing too.. and xiao di said i've hurt my head really badly, resulting in the present me! haha! siao! the sad thing is i forgot to take a pic with them!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and da gu, xiao di, ah kim and ah li are her son and daughters!

while the bride was walking up the stage, i felt like having a wedding soon! i feel like marrying... where are u, my partner? hmmm... may meet u in 10 years time? hope we can meet sooN! =) oh ya, and i just realised if i were to get married 10 years down the road, all my cousins would already have their small little families, just like some of them now. oh my! i'm so young! haha, 1 of them is even older than my dad. wow~ the generation gap is sooo darn big! *sneeze* having flu now. ok, i think i'm really a drinker, drank 4 glasses of wine today unknowingly. i just kept sipping and sipping, sluP~ nice...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that's my family with er gu's family~ haha her daughter was married to a australian taiwanese~

lastly, wish my sis all the best in her years to come! have a baby soon!!! oh no, then i will have another niece. hahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home