Sunday, August 12, 2007

yeah~! and finally met up with this bunch of funky BMT mates! well, 7 of us altogether. Ding hao, kiwi, lip yong, han qun, yuan shao, cheng hyork and I! yeah~ and we went to swissotel merchant court for a dinner buffet. It was TOTALLY sinfuL! haha! I thought it was $27++ initially, cos i remembered seeing this price when I passed by there with weidi, sam and ryu. but it turned out to be $38++!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
kiwi and chyork~! slurrrp!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yuan shao, hq, me and ding hao~

and added up to $45! ahah! what an exorbitant dinner~ oh my, so sorry to my frens! haha, got conned by me. felt a little guilty. but they didn't scold me la~ haha! ok, the dinner was a really good 1, with a fine spread of food; ranging from peranakan food to chi food, to lots of seafood, to my fav japanese food, to durians, cakes, fondue! u name it they have it!

and i met my neighbour there! such a coincidence. and we also spotted moses lim! he's a chef there, so we took a photo with him as a remembrance. cool right~ oh, and what we basically did during the dinner was talking about our japan trip! i was explaining to them how are we gonna navigate the whole tokyO! well, i'm really confident in exploring tokyo this time round! cos i'm quite confident in conversing le! haha~ BUT my sense of direction is poor. but i think it'll be really fun to use a map to find our way! cool and exciting!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
moses lim and us! he's a chef there!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A pretty photo~

Hope we can meet up in Sept for a Kbox sessioN! yeah, the remaining 2 sat august is booked liao! 1 with ks, ah yin and yuexin and the last doing DUTY! haha! alright, 3 more months to our ORD triP! wee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home