Friday, February 08, 2008

yeah and today's a well spent chu er! woke up early in the morning to run! hah! but something embarrassing happened cos i tripped over a drain cover and was in push up position, luckily my palm didn't bleed.

then i went to my san gu's house to wait for my cousins' babies. haha! and finally they arrived at 2pm. i successfully managed to feed zhan hui lunch and dinner! he's super cute to me. like to carry him and kiss his fat cheeks! haha~ so i played mahjong with these 2 cousins and i won most of the rounds! haha luck was on my side today~

Photobucket
see my nephew zhan huI~ haha i intend to feed him till he's fat fat! haha i like fat babies!

Photobucket
haha, i'm feeding him~ mum! the other baby i'm carrying is charlotte. she's my niece!

Photobucket
cutie~

Photobucket
my 2 cousins! hehe~ may see them this sunday again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home