Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm really tired! I need to take a breather from these seemingly never ending early mornings. I've been waking up at 615am on weekdays and 815am on weekends for driving and jap lessons! argH~, i need good friday to break such continuous tiring weeks!

attended pam's bday party on fri and food was really yummy, yeah glad that she enjoyed her bday! frens foreva man~ and on sat, met up wanyi, yx, jy and ks for dinner at changing appetites. watched rule #1 before dinner; easy-to-understand story with quite a commendable twist.

well well, kinda lazy to blog. but the most significant highlight for last week: I finally had good results for my experiment after working on it for 3 months and trying so many methods! shall continue tweaking the steps and make modification to another method~ haha hope that i'll get a more 'self created' method! yeah~ an encouragement for the following weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home