Monday, March 24, 2008

oh no! i ate a loooot today. on top of my normal meals, i had 1 jiu cheng gao, 1 curry puff, tuna bread and 2 small char shao baO! i keep having the urge to eat! haha~

well well, last sat was kinda sian cos i went to perform a concert without going for any rehearsal. and i was quite lost at some parts! haha, quite a corny concert for me actually but at least i got to see shu hua! whom i have lost contact since j1~ and guess wat! he's shi xiong's (peng yan) classmate! both at the age of 28. singapore is really small. haha!

yeah~ passed my ftt and now just need to focus on my driving skills. well well, meeting cf on fri to get presents and we shall have ichiban for dinner! i'm really craving for the kabuto salmon head! been having that dish ever since yuan shao introduced me to it! and i find their sushi very meticulously prepared! went there last fri with my dad at velocity and greedy him took so many plates of sushi and felt so full even be4 we started our main course. haha! my dad's just so cute. yeah and i'm kinda looking forward to shopping this sat with the bmt peeps after my jap test(which would waste my afternoon away).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home