Wednesday, July 02, 2008

yeah! it's my 21st birthday today, filled with fun, laughter and guilt! anyway, happy birthday to myself! Today's celebration I would say is really a celebration. I dun really have such a 'grand' celebration before. guess cos i'm lucky to have my bday falling on a dsta performance rehearsal day!

Well, wanna thank junkai for all his efforts and thoughtfulness. he's really sweet la, to help me organise this 'party'. there were quite many ppl actuallY! and he got this lovely durian cake (cos i like durian) from sheraton! wa, i bet it must have cost a bomb! alright, thanks nehru and weiliang for the cake! and tiffy is really sweet too to make jelly! delicious and very Q. and i was forced to wear the cutie band which jk bought! argh! so incriminating~ haha~ Then we took loads of photos like those u usu see when we go to ppl's party. so we segregated ourselves into many overlapping sections! like imperial college, song grp, nehru, seletar, bmt buddy, hwa chongnians, UK peeps! and many more. slowly view those pics~ photo galore time!

Photobucket
practices in the morning!

Photobucket
Time for the cake! here comes in nice junkai and his cutie~

Photobucket
Oh no, it was meant to be a HCnian foto! haha, guess we're too high!

Photobucket
alright, a normal 1! HC unite! where's yipei???

Photobucket
With weiliang and shawN~

Photobucket
future mdm from mindef! haha~ she's adeline~

Photobucket
Hui han and I! bmt bed buddies!

Photobucket
weiliang and weehom, Seletar camp!

Photobucket
Nehru! we tong shen gong si during OBS when there was a terrible storm!

Photobucket
The UK peeps! some ppl are missing! haha, there was an imperial foto but it's about the same la~

Photobucket
DSTA - DSO interns unite!

Photobucket
Song Group for DSTA presentation ceremony!

Photobucket
Whole DSTA except for instruments grp! they weren't here~

Then it was dinner with pam, mj and cf. yeah it was really nice of mj to buy me a cheesecake cos i wanted a cake. hai, and i felt a little guilty when cf asked what i have done for them such that i deserve all this treatment in a joking manner. and it kinda struck me cos i have always been lazy to buy bday presents for these dybians. and i usu just chip in money, and i think it's kinda insincere come to think of it now. hai! I'm really sorry. was really touched when my mind kept playing cf words. I think i ought to learn how to cherish my friends properly cos they do not come by just at the snap of a finger. well, lastly, happy birthday to myself again before it strikes 12!

Photobucket
and a hearty dinner with dybians~

Lasty, wanna thank those who also wished me a happy bday on facebook and sms! Too many to state but u noe who u are! and finally i wanna mention felix cos i was quite shocked to receive his sms! haha u actually remembered. zai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home