Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hoho it's 1.15am now and i shall slp in 15min time but think i wanna blog a little! well, life's 'nv' been this hard. having school from 9-5 with effectively no breaks, except for a really rushed 10min lunch as i can't leave my reaction running while i'm away. argh! i'm left with a few more expt and hopefully can round up everything by next week. hopefully!

yeah labs aside, think i wanna blog about some happier stuff. it has been a few weeks with my new tutorial grp, with me as the only asian. kinda sian n intimidating at first as i thought i'll have the i'm-all-alone kinda feeling but that did not happen and i've actually made good frens with some of them. i've made like 4 better frens in my tutorial group(8 of us altogether), and i can feel that they also enjoy talking to me. and they'll usu approach to talk to me. good ren yuan huh. haha, such a feeling really feels good! finally, i've made some 'chattable' caucasian frens. last year was in a grp with 4 singaporeans and it doesnt feel that we had to mingle around and i can depend on them to get for me my hw or watsoever when i'm not around. now, i'll usu depend on this fren called sam if i need some help. am actually quite glad to have this tutorial group in exchange for all my tutors. wee~ indeed, stepping out of my comfort zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home