Saturday, August 18, 2007

well, today is the 2nd saturday when I'm free to go out with my frens! hee, went to give tuition in the morning at simei~ taught my tuitee physics today. i'm teaching my tutee a bit of physics, bio, maths and mainly pure chem. It was quite embarrassing initially cos i prepared chem and not physics but i was lucky to be able to recollect quickly on the spot! so it still went well and smoothly. and i realised i like teaching and don't mind even the tuition hours are stretched a little.

and i met yuexin and ah yin first for kbox at dynasty at dhoby ghaut. and yeah sang quite a lot with a lousy throat! argH! kun quan! you passed the bacteria to me~ haha did duty with sickly him on thursday and now, i'm suffering from cough! ok, after that we met ks for dinner at cartel at PS. and i had saint louis pork ribs, i kinda like it but find it a tad too sweet. argh~ and we had half priced cakes after 9pm! cheapskate us~ and we played truth and truth for the whole dinner.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yupZ~ the 3 of us at dynastY~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ah yin and xin mei~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ks and I!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Us again~

I always look forward to such an outing with these 3 ppl. cos i feel i can express myself freely, need not hide behind a facade. It's really shuang. and life isn't getting any better though it's near ORD. I always find it a pity that my platoon specs have drifted greatly apart after so many seperate incidents. And now we kinda lack communication and will try hard (or maybe naturally) not to interfere in each other's matters.

It's really a pity that some small incidents can actually cause so much unhappiness in all of us, and forming cliques. I was initially so hopeful of my platoon specs cos i have firmly believed that we can always stay as the closest specs in the company. but looking at the situation now, i'm proved wrong. why must all these unhappy stuff happen at the end of my NS trail? why can't i just ORD happily with these bunch of colleagues?

But maybe I should look at things from another perspective; that these events luckily took place just be4 our ORD and not way before, cos working relations would have been more strained and much more problems would have occurred. Or maybe just take this as another part of life, embrace such problems as challenges to my tolerence threshold. that, i would not feel so sad.

Listening to a sad song now, and it makes me think of the past, my bmt life when everybody is there to support each other. hai, and the closest ppl in my camp now are not my dearest specs. they're ppl like samuel, weidi and nicholas. and maybe tallie... no wonder, many say that frens should not work with each other cos our differences may cause us to drift apart.

On a lighter note, I at least still have friends who are dears to me. =) people whom i enthusiastically would want to meet~! =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home