Monday, August 20, 2007

Alright, so after toady's call. I have 1 more duty again. and this week will be so 'multi faceted'. have various kinds of duty. RS on tues and thurs, DS on wed, COS on Sat and life guard from tues to fri. freaking 'exciting' and irritating. I guess someone isn't doing his job properly, yes. I'm referring to the ops spec who always give last minute notification for lifeguard duty and will catch u off guard. (maybe i shouldn't speculate about this issue, cos it may not be his fault? since the organisation is infamous for its inefficiency). but, being irresponsible in not claiming the taxi fare for us was untolerable when OC has given the instruction to ask you to claim it back for us. never mind, i shall not bug myself with such puny, trivial stuff and shall treat u as helping me improve my tolerance threshold. thanks pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home