Sunday, September 09, 2007

Have been really really really busy for the past 2 weeks; besieged with course and duties. These 2 seem to alternate with each other. and i hardly am able to catch a breather. So, finally my body starts to tell me that i should rest and i'm given mc for tml.

had a really bad flu yest when mucus starts dripping involunteerily with violent sneezing making it worse. and i haven had a decent meal for 2 weeks! argH! This sucks. will only be able to clear my off and leave when Oct is round the corner i guess. hai... just feel like lazing around, sitting on my sofa reading my mag and waiting for time to pass, as it will seemingly pass slower. shiok! i shall do that tml during my mc.

Recharge myself, and brace myself for the week! there's maf this sat and i'm going back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home