Friday, August 24, 2007

hMm! been a really bad day. think my current pc is trying to push all bo liao things to me and isn't sincere in helping me. was very very furious initially, even if i tried recollecting lama's teachings, i still let anger got the better over me. but come to think of it, she's my benefactor, help me to build up my tolerance threshold. i guess cos of the incessant duties (cos & lifeguard) that i've been receiving, adding on to the disgusting interpersonal relationships that i have to handle, i am totally worn out. really... i dun like putting on a smile in front of 1 when i know she has been talking behind my back. and i feel so sorry for her, cos whatever she said, i would know. i have my sources man. and i just wanna tell her this, don't you find it weird when 2 batches of spec that u have 'led' have been dissatisfied with you? i can just say, humans are imperfect, but flaws can be removed, and your character can be improved. Mine too, actually.

anyway! i won't let this issue affect my life. you're gonna go soon and i'm gonna ord soon. so, shall think of the stuff after ORD. trips! finally, finished booking my SQ air tickets! will do e check in 2 days be4! weee! and i met weiliang online today and he's most likely to go to imperial too! we're both under DSTA. and i'll be going with him then! so fun sia! all the OBS, overseas studies and europe tour with hiM! and some other dsta dudes. really looking forward to it! we knew each other when we went for firefly 2nd round interview, and coincidentally we were in the same group! and we rated each other as the most trustworthy frens in this elimination survey at the end of the day~ haha! cos we can clique! he's now an officer in the same camp as me! haha~ yeah~ really look forward to OBS next year with him and others and also IMPERIAL here we come! hahahaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home