Saturday, September 15, 2007

yeah! I'm back from Guard 2! and there's MAF today. It has been an enjoyable Guard 2 despite the deprivation of sleep. And my gaurd com was cute harry! ahha, he's really like an innocent boy. crapped with him throughout the night, but was too tired when it past 1am. and my guard personnels are mostly from my coy, so i had a good chat with them yesterday too! so, this will be my first and last guard 2 in my 2 year stint!

alright, and this week was interesting cos we had the new specs coming in and my platoon had only 3. there're timothy, yanzi and felix and timothy is my bed buddy! not to forget, he's the course best trainee and he really deserves this title. but i guess we still need more time to get to know each other. and he's a regular anyway. i felt most comfortable talking to felix out of the trio; seems like we can clique well and he's surprisingly chinese-speaking as he's from RJ. and i never fail to niao him by asking him if flannery is his brother, cos they look a little similar. haha!

but really find it a little pity that we would not have much opportunities to work with them as we're gonna ORD soon. with the upcoming offs and leaves, time is running short for us. and i guess i'm not gonna clear all my off as i would like to spend more time together with these frens and also not to forget the old specs. will also miss this amusingly temperamental spec, who's a little short and stout cos he never fails to make me laugh. well well, just hope that we all can make the best out of this 1.5 remaining months. gambarimasu!

and yes! it's MAF today! we shall all celebrate till we dropped dead as this may be my last MAF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home