Saturday, September 29, 2007

A truly busy week! nevertheless, fulfilling! This week was really eventful as it's one of my last full weeks in camp. did training(though i was lifeguard throughout the 3 days) and maintenance with my men and my colleagues. it was tiring and it felt like the old torturous bpcc days.

I was just a tad disappointed when i was on our vehicle observing how our current colleagues were working with each other. there were disputes occasionally, and some of them just can't work under stress. If it were the old specs, i guess we would just laugh at our stupid mistakes if not the most just give some terse remarks. and i find the new specs actually coming from different cliques, but hopefully things will eventually work out and i believe so as they are a bunch of discerning ppl still.

As for my pl new specs, i've grown to like working with them over these past few weeks. regretfully, these will be the only few weeks that we'll work with each other. short it may seem, we shall make it a memorable 1. yoshI~ I am getting increasingly impressed with my bed buddy, Timothy as he's able to work diligently even when he has many problems at hand. would like to help him but li bu cong xin. hai. hope the 2 other specs will be able to be more understanding and try to alleviate his problems.

I think i'll really miss so many ppl when i ord. I'll miss my pc(please feel honoured) haha!, my fellow colleagues, esp wei keong and xian hui who have come so far with me and are the ppl whom i rarely meet up with. well well, lets work hard for the remaining 2 weeks and 'fight' a memorable summary exercise.

anyway, i'm on leave for the whole of next week! so i shall go swimming and swimming, to slim this beer belly of minE! haha~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home