Saturday, September 15, 2007

yeah! just returned from MAF. It wasn't as fun as last year cos our class size dwindled to 11! either some are too busy to return, if not overseas.

MAF is always like a meeting-long-time-no-see-frens occasion. saw quite a number of my batch frens but much lesser than last year. nevertheless, my class still had fun at the singing session as we reminisce the old, nostalgic songs. there was a verse which struck me, that "what will we become of when we meet 10 years down the road." 4 years have passed and nothing much has changed, and for the other 6 years, most of us will be overseas studying and i guess there maybe much fewer people returning for maf. this year's lightings were also much prettier than last year's, guess they have a better aesthetical sense.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
our class guys, nico and ks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CO peeps, emmelline, amy and lip yonG~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The pretty lightings, with the interesting dragon~ meng ni and chang fanG!

got a little little emotional while singing the songs; felt kinda old and everthing appears to be like a passing phase in life. well, but I still believe that we can add significance to them, making each phase memorable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
together with class; 35 SCE, except for filbert and 4 of us, weidi, tallie, samuel and I---the Taiwan peeps! 1 photo with Sir, our lame PC! and another with Jierong, who's the junior batch council pres, was formerly my CO junior, chattted with him while he's on course in my camp. another HC bridging engineer in the making. take care ya till you pass out of ur officer course!

For now, I'm just so looking toward ORD and the fabulous trips I'm having with my HC cum 35SCE mates and BMT frens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home