Monday, October 01, 2007

yeaH~ finally got to swim today! but my stamina has dropped tremendously after a 2.5 weeks hiatus! this is really bad. think i need to build my stamina again. at least i still managed to complete 26 laps today. after which, went to meet xin mei for lunch at cartel and they have stopped the student pass 30% discount. so we settled using my citibank card which has 20% discount. the chicken lasagne is yucky! oh, and I'm so determined to get N95 as my next phone. prices have once again 'plummeted' to $638. so much more affordable now, but i guess i'll wait for the improvised version to be out first lest there'll be further price reduction for the old 1. wee! so i shall get my N95 this month~





just came back with parents from CTC as we have changed our package from SA to CTC cos SA's package does not have sufficient ppl! we actually wanted to change to the US tour package with canada, however it'll be as tiring as a europe tour as there're loooots of travelling time in the coach. so i guess i'll hafta go on free n easy in future for canada! hope there'll be frens with the same interest! anyway, and I'll be taking SQ again! wee~ so both my japan and italy trip will be SQ! alright, i'm soooo looking forward to visiting venice, milan and rome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home